Thread: Standard vs. Pro ?

Tuner in Training

Standard vs. Pro ?

I just purchased the standard VCM Suite; since I have a laptop, would I really have needed the PRO. I just thought the biggest diffrence was that with the PRO, you could datalog without a laptop. Then I found threads in the Getting Started Tuning section stating "hopefully you bought Pro", which made me think maybe theirs something else I hadn't found.
    Thanks.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    There are also several analog inputs for things such as a wideband o2 sensor for accurate fueling as well as 2 outputs for things such as nitrous activation, etc.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners
    There are also several analog inputs for things such as a wideband o2 sensor for accurate fueling as well as 2 outputs for things such as nitrous activation, etc.

I was planning on ordering the LC1 wideband and controller, will there not be a way for me to get accurate fueling this way? I know very little about this stuff, so I've been researching like crazy before this software comes in. Friends are gonna help me get everything up and running, but I'm trying to figure out the basics by myself. Thanks for the help.

Justin Stephens
    2007 Z06

If search around the forum you might find that you can use an unused input to the pcm for your wideband input. With the PRo, there is a connector for that.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Hauss
    If search around the forum you might find that you can use an unused input to the pcm for your wideband input. With the PRo, there is a connector for that.
    Thanks for clarifying

Justin Stephens
    2007 Z06