Thread: ford credits and GM credits interchangeable?

Senior Tuner

ford credits and GM credits interchangeable?

I have plenty of GM credits can I use them to try out a ford?
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Senior Tuner
    That sucks. I don't see the point and I'm not sure how you are to get them at a discount as there are not many things to use ford credits on at this point.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Im not sure I understand what you mean be ""im not sure how you are to get them at a discount"

Remember this is only our initial public release, we will be adding alot more as time goes on.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

I think someone is looking that gift horse in the mouth!wink wink,nudge nudge. ya know what I mean! Be happy weve got FORD!
    2004 GMC Seirra 5.3 cammed,LTs,true duals,no kitties,ArtCarr3200 stall,3.73 TrueTrac,Port and polished TB,custom CAI,and of course HPTuners....dont leave home without it!!!!

Yeah I'm just happy that it finally got here and I can possibly try some stuff with the stangs . I wish I had money to just buy credits, but I guess in the past that would have been a great thing to do based on the time lost while waiting on new credits to come in. Now with the new online credit card bling blang thing I hope all of the wait is history . Oh wait I guess all of the wait except that for the dodge guys.

OneFastGT