Thread: Updated Siemens Deka 60lb/hr injector data

Updated Siemens Deka 60lb/hr injector data

I inquired with Racetronix about providing some basic dynamic flow rate data for these particular injectors since they had the additional data available for some of their other injectors. Today I noticed they had updated some of the specs listed on their site for the Siemens 60lb injectors.

Notably, they reduced the static flow rate slightly (from 63.2), and they added some dynamic flow rate data too.

All tests run with n-Heptane (0.6855g/mL) @ 20oC (+/-1oC), 3.0 Bar (+/-0.01 Bar), 14VDC (+/-0.05VDC), saturated driver wtih RC cutoff.
    Gas (0.735g/mL) ratings converted at a 1.035:1 ratio.

Static Flow Rate (GAS): 62.7 lb/hr = 646 cc/min = 474 g/min
    Dynamic Flow Rate 2.5ms PW @ 100Hz (GAS): 20.2mg/pulse
    Coil Resistance: 12 Ohms (This high-impedance injector will work with all factory ECM/PCM injector drivers)
    Gain: 0.11ms/mg
    Offset: 0.055ms
    Turn on time @ 14VDC: 1.14ms
    Turn off time: 0.85ms @ 600KPa

Factory Tolerance: +/-6 %
    Spray Pattern: Cone (4-Hole)
    Factory fitted with Viton upper and lower o-rings.
    Grease supplied to lubricate o-rings prior to installation.
    Dynamically flowed and grouped to within 1% tolerance using Racetronix custom injector flow bench
    with thanks to Racetronix.
    Last edited by my_bd; 10-09-2007 at 10:31 PM.
    my_bd 2004 Saturn Ion Redline - 2.0L Supercharged LSJ (P12) 13.1 @ 110

I appreciate the additional info. Unfortunately, it does nothing to help with the problems everyone is having: ie: offset vs volts vs vac, min pw, etc...
    '07 Cobalt SS/SC
    Mods:
    I has a couple.

Questions about 60s? <-- click!
    How to tune for return fuel system <--click

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by my_bd
    I inquired with Racetronix about providing some basic dynamic flow rate data for these particular injectors since they had the additional data available for some of their other injectors. Today I noticed they had updated some of the specs listed on their site for the Siemens 60lb injectors.

Notably, they reduced the static flow rate slightly (from 63.2), and they added some dynamic flow rate data too.

with thanks to Racetronix.

subscribed.
    Got GEN II-IV LSx or GEN V LTx parts to sell? Post em completely free on LSx LTx buy/sell/trade Facebook group. Invite your friends.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/169854669867850/

DO YOU OWN A FORD, DODGE OR GM ALLOYTECH VEHICLE AND GET A MESSAGE SAYING "VALIDATE CHECKSUM FAILED. YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SAVE OR FLASH THIS FILE." IF SO FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW.

http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...lash-this-file

Tuner in Training
    damn good info. what the hell do you have done to get a 13.1 in your redline.

lots of practice, 2.7 pulley, water/meth inj., traction bars, solid mounts, slicks, race gas, 60lb injectors, custom tuned by myself.
    my_bd 2004 Saturn Ion Redline - 2.0L Supercharged LSJ (P12) 13.1 @ 110