Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boosted Ecotec tuning time, need help PLEASE!!!

Tuner in Training
    i am making small changes as i go .the faking a 2 bar is interesting but my results so far say i dont need to .its been raining so i have not been able to change anything lately .maybe tuesday on my day off ,its supposed to be dry .my car just spins when its wet .

Tuner in Training
    i was wondering about EGR .i have not changed this value , but it says maximum rpm is 1 rpm .do 2.2 ecos not have EGR ? or is it somehow built in and there are no controls on it? i gave the car a full throtle run up through the gears to 70 mph today and the scan showed very minimal KR .thanks .

Tuner in Training
    got some dry weather testing in .changed the 100 kpa table to match the 105 kpa table and i now get a max of 1.5 kr and only from 4 or 5th gear throttle roll ons .no kr at all from a standing start all the way through the gears .my car has never run better .anyone know about the egr?

Tuner in Training
    i noticed one problem with matching the 100 kpa to the 105 table - less power at low rpm .so i changed it back to stock .i will turn up the water meth to get rid of the extra KR .