Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Redline/GXP owners step inside

Tuner in Training
    Thanks BTF that's kind of what I figured. Now if they would just crack the boost controller.

Advanced Tuner
    Honeoye,Ny. Boondox son. Shoot guns out my back door. noone cares.
    No prob, bud.
    Im still waiting on the SS tial housing for the GT30R, Im hoping by the time I get all hardware worked out and in place the Boys will have unlocked all the features.

Chris,
    Have you tried Up,Up,Down,Down,left,right,left,right,B,A,B,A,Sele ct,Start? maybe there is a cheat code or something. lol

Tuner in Training
    Hey if they crack the boost controller they won't be able to keep the software on the shelf, the clowns on the forum are spending $1000 on the BSR with out batting an eye. It is one canned tune. and goes into limp mod if you have any mods. I am pushing HPT as hard as I can, but no boost control no sale.

Advanced Tuner
    For sure. Esp since the BSR tune isnt keeping up with folks current mods. With the availibility of turbo upgrades around the bend it's gonna be a real hole to fill.

How bout it HPT folks any updates, BETA's or just a nice "were almost there" to make us feel loved? I'm pimping you as hard as I can to get the required #'s for profitibility.

Advanced Tuner
    Being able to read the stock wideband sensor would be nice too, its kinda pointless getting an additional sensor when you already have one from gm.
    And it outputs in lambda and not equiv ratio as previously thought.
    Last edited by shabby; 12-04-2007 at 09:18 PM.

Potential Tuner

Count me in

Count me in
    GXP with some mods so the canned BSR is not an option Lets have that boost control

Tuner in Training
    +1 for GXP features

Advanced Tuner
    Ya know how there is lower redline for when the vehicle is not moving ( it doesnt work but it's there)?
    It wold be cool to get that functional or maybe even dependant off the clutch like a built in 2step.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldturbofreak.com
    Ya know how there is lower redline for when the vehicle is not moving ( it doesnt work but it's there)?
    It wold be cool to get that functional or maybe even dependant off the clutch like a built in 2step.
    I played with that as the first thing out of the box. Then I went to my test area and tested my 2 step. Nothing different from stock.

Bill/Chris what do we have to do?????????????????????????????

I can run some nice HP tuners stickers at the next AutoX or at the strip if need be.

Tuner in Training
    I see 10 of us here. I also happen to have 3 more owners interested in tuning options.

Tuner in Training
    I know of at least 20 people that are friends of mine, and a shop that wants to offer dyno tuning for the GXP. I am a big guy have a 56" chest I will where a HP tuners t-shirt like a freakin bill board, everywhere I go. Come on guys show the little engine that can some love. We even have an authorized dealer selling a tune for the car to help people get started in the right direction. It makes the tune plug and play. The new HHR SS is coming out soon with same ECM, and there is a Cadillac coming out with the same ECM, and you know those guys have money.

Advanced Tuner
    And there will be yet more. Everyone who upgrades turbo will need it. BTW lil goat, it's almost done. The Tial SS housing is SOOOO RAD! make sit look so neat and trim. Im welding flanges on the comrpessor housing as well so you can re-use the stock aluminum elbow. Other then the external gate it will look a dead ringer for stock to the un-trained eye.
    CAn you say sleeper?....
    MOO-HOO hAHAHAHAHA!!! says Dr evil.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldturbofreak.com
    And there will be yet more. Everyone who upgrades turbo will need it. BTW lil goat, it's almost done. The Tial SS housing is SOOOO RAD! make sit look so neat and trim. Im welding flanges on the comrpessor housing as well so you can re-use the stock aluminum elbow. Other then the external gate it will look a dead ringer for stock to the un-trained eye.
    CAn you say sleeper?....
    MOO-HOO hAHAHAHAHA!!! says Dr evil.
    You got it, the goal is to sleep my way into very low 12s. Very nice, I suspect we are going to be doing some parts business once we get the ECM tables.

Advanced Tuner
    They are at PRI right now. it's the last show of the year. Perhaps then we'll get some attention.

I wonder if they have seen this thread???
    It could be easy to take silence as bad news...

Advanced Tuner
    A cam phasing PID would be pretty helpfull, too.

Potential Tuner
    +1 for tuning for the LNF!!!

I have a modified Sky Redline that's itching for more power. I'm about to get in with Lyndon Wester as well w/ HPT and can't wait for the ECU to be fully unlocked.

I also know about 10 or so other Redlines in my area that would most likely also purchase this.

It sucks knowing our engine is capable of so much, but is being held back.
    2007 Saturn Sky Redline
    Magnaflow Exhaust
    Fujita CAI
    hot and cold charge pipes (on order)
    Surgevalve Solenoid Bypass DIY Mod

+300(whp!) for more LNF tuning!

I have too much tread on my tires. Please help me with this problem HPT.

Potential Tuner
    If this was complete, I'd buy it today. So far, I've done only hardware mods. Now i'm just waiting for the complete software package to really get me going.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by lil goat
    ...... Someone go kid nap a GM racing PCM and see what they did. Sure wish someone had read one at the SCCA Nationals, they were breaking loose 275 Hosiers in 3rd.
    holy fudge! Hurry HPT. We need to unlock this ECU!
    2007 Saturn Sky Redline
    Magnaflow Exhaust
    Fujita CAI
    hot and cold charge pipes (on order)
    Surgevalve Solenoid Bypass DIY Mod

Advanced Tuner
    Those cars have also been on a serious diet....

Im keepin the stock exhaust if the Pressure in theredoesnt exceed a psi or 2. Nice and quiet. I cant wait to hear the 30 scream up 22psi@7200!!!!!!My wife is gonna love it!