Thread: Trouble creating an account

Tuner in Training

Trouble creating an account

Just received my HPT Pro. Installed software. Went to HPtuners.com and tried to create an account so I could get my application key. Entered serial number from MPVI and my email address and got this message:

"The information you have entered was invalid. Please hit back to try again."

What did I do wrong?
    2005 VR, Z-51, Six Speed, Procharger D1 @ 8psi, piller mount vacuum/boost/wide band gages, LPE hood, Z06 Rear fenders, 160 deg T/S, LG Motorsport headers w/cats & X-Pipe, Chrome Z06 Wheels, Z06 Brake Upgrade w/ SS lines, Full VR GM Spoiler, KP BAP w/Racetronix wiring harness, DPE Procharger 2 minute oil drain kit, Michelin Runflat Pilot Sport 345/30/19 Rear, 275/35/18 front, Halltech CAI, Tuned and Dyno'd at 521 rwhp 489 rwt by LG Motorsports

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    No, there was a bit of confusion using one of our newer resellers who is supposed to issue your application key upon purchase which didn't happen for whatever reason.

Anyway I've already returned your email and included your application key within.

-Bill
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Bill I also recieved mine today with no application key, how can I get one?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Just email support with your serial number & I'll get you up and running within minutes, application keys should've been issued with your purchase by your reseller, not sure why they didn't go out.

Potential Tuner
    I received my package today and I have the serial number as well as the application key and I get the same message.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    idreama300 please contact support with your serial number & a link to this thread & I'll get you up and running.

thx,
    Bill