Thread: P0068 & P0107

Tuner in Training

P0068 & P0107

p0068 Throttle Body Airflow Performance
    P0107 Manifold Absolute Pressure/Barometric Pressure Circuit Low Input

Okay just a quick bit of background info. i have a 2.4L Supercharged Cobalt (thanks to oaklandish ) but these past few weeks it has started to rain and i threw these two codes. Now i've soldered and taped all of the map and throttle body connections (or so i thought) so i'm not really sure what the problem could be. It throws me into limp mode (luckily i can reset it with my interceptor gauge) but its really a pain in the ass. it only seems to happen on wet days though so im thinking its either and exposed wire or maybe water is getting in the intake and fucking with these sesnors? what do you guys think. Any input would be appreciated.

Tuner in Training
    bump anyone?

Advanced Tuner
    Honeoye,Ny. Boondox son. Shoot guns out my back door. noone cares.
    1) in the time of Chimpanzee's I was a monkey
    2) moisture is getting into your soldered connections (underhood connections need shrinkwrap with the glue inside)
    3) if this is a "fake" 2 bar/3bar it's possible that on rainy (low pressure) days that it's dropping below the minimum voltage for a fault. try loggin it so we can see what's the dilly.perhaps you may just have to remove that diagnostic