Thread: Double Fire injection and Single Fire injection??

Double Fire injection and Single Fire injection??

I have a 2001 Cavalier Z24. 2.4. Which one does my car run on? Low RPM Dbl, or Low RPM Sgl?

Tuner in Training
    if your cps sensor is plugged in it will run low rpm single but you can run it in either. if you unplug your cps sensor it will run in low rpm dbl

Quote Originally Posted by LAFNGAS
    if your cps sensor is plugged in it will run low rpm single but you can run it in either. if you unplug your cps sensor it will run in low rpm dbl

Thanks. I did finally figure it out. I have my CPS pluged in. No need at this time to not have it plugged in. Thanks again.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by JMHZ2401
    Thanks. I did finally figure it out. I have my CPS pluged in. No need at this time to not have it plugged in. Thanks again.
    thats how some guys run the ho cams without get the cps on the new cam. they just get the hex drive installed in the intake cam and run it dbl fire

Quote Originally Posted by LAFNGAS
    thats how some guys run the ho cams without get the cps on the new cam. they just get the hex drive installed in the intake cam and run it dbl fire

Yeah I found that post on the ORG about that. I'm debating on running a biiger 2.3 cam. We have figured out a way to do the hex. That was the only real issue we had.