Thread: 07 mustang hit the gas car shutts down

Tuner in Training

07 mustang hit the gas car shutts down

i have my buddys 07 automatic mustang parked at my house for the past two days problem is i cant get it to stay on and not turn off after i hit the gas pedal..

i forgot to save the stock tune well tried some of the stock rustang tunes from the repository i put back the ETC tables back to stock problem still there... i did play with the torque management tables and other setting in the transmission can anyone help me, what else am i missing????

here is the tune can some one PLEASE show me the way

thanks

Tuner in Training

Your standard file

Your file has the same OS number with one of my customers. Please see it attached. Bare in mind that it is your responsibility (and decision) to use or not. Regards.

Murat

Tuner in Training
    thanks man i just copied everything from your file it works throttle is back to normal all the lights are off now.....

appreciate the help bro..

hhhmmmm now where is the high and low oct tables?? how do you adv the timing

Tuner
    There are no High and low octaine tables. Its done quite differently with the ford. They do it thru an adder that adds timing in the absence of knock. It's on the spark tab, in with the knock settings.
    2007 Mustang GT
    266rwhp 276rwftlb's. 13.6@104 stock.
    Adding a bunch of goodies and shooting for mid 12's.