Thread: Where should I start?

Where should I start?

I have two tunes to do. Both LBZ...one wants mpg tune and teh other wants mpg/performance.

I was thinking about increasing the vane position, uping the psi on fuel pressure, desired tq. vs. tps(or something like that) and deleting some TM.

Is this a good start or is there more I should do.

Tuner
    I wouldn't mess with the desired tq tables.

Ok...well...did a little bit of messing with it...mostly TM, added .75 timing, added a little fuel.

However, I know the more closed the vanes are...the more boost is built quicker. For mpg, stock idle is 80(that's 80% open or 80% closed) and then it goes down to 60s/50s. Basically....which is closed...the higher the number or the lower the number.

Also, I added PW fuel...is there another fuel I need to look into besides it.

Tuner in Training
    100% is fully closed. This will send drive pressure through the roof. To adjust boost, use the desired boost table, not the vane position table. This system acts on a feedback loop.

Nick

Yea...I figured out that 100% was closed...I started a new thread if you would give some feedback to the tune I have...I would appreciate it.