Thread: im new to do this.i need some serious help.

Potential Tuner

im new to do this.i need some serious help.

I've been reading you guys coments and tried to get on track, but havn't. I want to learn to tune for that of my personal use and also help my buddies out. As many beginers i have several questions. #1-wat do i need? so far i know i need a lab top, i know i have to buy the program, #2- do i need the scanner to go with it? #3-Do I only need one cable that runs from the labtop to the car?#4 Credits?I dont understand. Can someone help get me clear of the fundementals of tuning, give me something i can work with, like the steps, someone please show me the steps one by one starting on wat to buy and on..... -Bill? give me a hand plz

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    1. correct
    2. our program consists of both a scanner & editor software as well as the hardware you'll need to connect from your vehicle to your laptop, so no extra scanner is needed as its already included.
    3. correct, which is included with your purchase
    4. you probably won't need to purchase any credits for a long time, your initial purchase comes with 8 credits, most vehicles only require 2 credits to license forever.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    sweet! thanks for the help,i appriciate it, and by the looks of it i think i speek for everyone. i'll probably, more then likely have more questions later on, i'll keep in touch with you guys.Thanks!!!!