Thread: sd credits do you havet Too?

Tuner in Training

sd credits do you havet Too?

do you have to purchase 1 bar sd before you can purchase 2 bar sd. Cause I am trying to use my 2 credits on a 2bar map and it will not let me!

Senior Tuner
    You can purchase a 2-BAR OS outright, without the requirement of a 1-BAR (either SD or MAF) OS purchase. WHat error are you getting, or what do you mean it won't let you apply a 2-BAR? What kind of vehicle?

Tuner in Training
    99 trans am, is the vehicle and no it will not let me license it. When I get to the licensing part of the write entire it says " no license, 0 credits" or "gm 1,2,3 bar for 20 credtis" I just want one car for 2 bar

Senior Tuner
    You need to purchase credits to have that option opened up to you. How many spare credits do you have?

Tuner in Training
    I have 2 credits, that is all that I should need right?

Does your vehicles PCM have a valid serial #?
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Tuner in Training
    it should I do not see why not, I mean how do I tell!

Senior Tuner
    Post up either the tune file or a VCM Info log and we should be able to answer that question.

Tuner in Training
    how do I post up my file. it is different then posting a picture I am sure, right?
    99 T/A-TH400-d1sc w/4.0 pulley-FMIC-60lb injectors-3500 stall-Meth-Typhoon Intake-2 bar MAP-boost activated fuel pressure regulator-rail pressure 55psi-return system

Senior Tuner
    Click Go Advanced below this post, then you will see a Manage Attachments button below the check boxes for adding a signature. There you will be able to browse your computer and upload the file.

Tuner in Training
    awesome thanks, as soon as I get home I will post my files!
    99 T/A-TH400-d1sc w/4.0 pulley-FMIC-60lb injectors-3500 stall-Meth-Typhoon Intake-2 bar MAP-boost activated fuel pressure regulator-rail pressure 55psi-return system

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Its because your file does not have a valid vcm ID number more than likely which means we have nothing to lock to for single licenses(both single vcm & custom operating systems) therefore leaving you with only the unlimited option.

Your best course of action would be to have a valid vcm ID number flashed to the pcm or purchase a new pcm. This usually occurs when the pcm was previously tuned & the software being used or the tuner does not properly stamp the pcm basically.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    yeah I have already got that taken care of, Chris was able to take care of me by putting a serial # in it. My problem now is that the car will not start at all. Even with the factory settings in it. I am not sure if, because the serial # was put in if that is why the car will not start anymore. I am going to post the file as soon as I get home. I am trying to find a 99 pcm to make sure that it is the Pcm. However everything else seems to be working other then the car will not start