Thread: Model Upgrade Question

Tuner

Model Upgrade Question

I have a question regarding upgrading.

Lets say for example right now I have 3 credits toward upgrade for a 1999 Corvette model year. This would mean 3 credtis for the upgrade.

If I tune one more car, would I better off just buying the upgrade or spending the two credits to get a single license.

My question is, if I bought a single license.. would I then have 4 credit toward an upgrade or 5 credits toward an upgrade.

Would the next license I buy be 1 credit toward an upgrade or two.

Hopefully this is clear...

Senior Tuner
    If you need three credits for 1999 Corvettes, I wouldn't waste two credits for one VIN license, just go for the Model Year upgrade now.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 12secSS
    If you need three credits for 1999 Corvettes, I wouldn't waste two credits for one VIN license, just go for the Model Year upgrade now.
    Yeah you are probably right, but the point being if I can buy a single license now and still have 4 toward the upgrade, I am really not out of anything.

Senior Tuner
    You would have 4 credits towards the upgrade, so the next time you would need 2 more credits. Next time you will need to apply the 2 credits to the upgrade or a single VIN license, I am not sure what would happen if you select a single VIN after that though.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 12secSS
    You would have 4 credits towards the upgrade, so the next time you would need 2 more credits. Next time you will need to apply the 2 credits to the upgrade or a single VIN license, I am not sure what would happen if you select a single VIN after that though.
    Yeah if I am going to have to do two again I will just upgrade it.
    Only $50 either way, just more curious than anything.