Thread: International Order?

Tuner in Training

Question International Order?

Hi,

I live in Europe (home in England - work in Italy during the week) and I would like to purchase an HP Tuner VCM Suite for my 2000 Camaro SS, for 2 reasons:

I've just got an SES light and of course to tune the car.

When ordering from your website, will the shipping cost be correct - or do I need to wait for an email for actual shipping costs - assuming you ship to either the UK or Italy.

Also, if I was to order tomorrow - how long until you can dispatch the order and are there any discounts for members of any of the various forums around (such as LS1Tech etc, of which I am a member)?

Thanks,
    UKCamaroSS

The shipping costs will be calculated during the checkout process for your country code, so there will be no delay.

If you order tomorrow your order should ship out mid next week. Today through Sunday we're doing the PRI show in Orlando, FL so quite a few of us are away from the office.

We do not have any sales going on at this time.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners
    The shipping costs will be calculated during the checkout process for your country code, so there will be no delay.

If you order tomorrow your order should ship out mid next week. Today through Sunday we're doing the PRI show in Orlando, FL so quite a few of us are away from the office.

We do not have any sales going on at this time.
    Hi,

Thanks for the reply - I've just placed an order now and the process was exactly as you said - super easy site to purchase from, for us that are overseas.

Looking forward to learning the ropes now!

Thanks,
    UKCamaroSS
    '00 Camaro SS Black, M6, SS # CO32
    SLP - Loudmouth,
    BMR - Strut Brace, LCA Reclocation Brackets, Subframe Connectors, Torque Arm, Rear Sway Bar
    Strano - 35 Hollow Front, Springs
    Koni SA Shocks,
    LG's Aluminum - Race Panhard rod, Race Lower Control Arms, Adjustable Upper Control Arms, Air Lid, Skip Shift Eliminator
    Pro 5.0 Shifter
    Lou's Short Stick,
    Holley Air Filter,
    Pioneer Avic X1 Navi Unit & Focal Speakers,
    Black Halo's, 18" x 10" CCW 505A's.