Thread: 08 Dodge

Tuner in Training

08 Dodge

Is there anything in the works for being able to tune Mopar vehicles in the near future ? I just bought a 08 Dodge ram 1500 and the idle drops really slow on start up, it doesn't matter if the vehicle is warmed up or not. I ask the service guys at the dealer about it and they looked at it but they said there isn't much they can do about it with the set up of the throttle body and so on and that their demo model does the same thing. I'm just curious as to when and if I will be able to use my tuning software on my truck. Thanks for any input.
    Jay

91 Z28 - 98 LS1 swap, T-56, Ford 9" with 4:10's, Hawks 3rd gen/ Stainless Works LT Headers, SLP Loudmouth, Aluminum DS, Random Tech. adjustable TA, Spohn Tubular LCA's, Spohn adj. panhard, Spohn cross member, UMI SFC's, Eibach sportline spring kit, Baer track kit front brakes.

from what i've read, it will be happening sometime soon... give or take a couple months..

Bader Norris
    MEP Tuned
    Telephone: +965-55446651
    Email: [email protected]
    Instagram

Tuner in Training
    I just scrolled down far enough after posting this to see the dodge section, never noticed it before. Months ago they said the dodge stuff would come out after the official public release of the ford stuff which has been released right ? Hopefully soon it will come out. Maybe I can make some $$$ off the dealership I got the truck from if other customers don't like the idle dropping slow once the support comes along from HP Tuners lol.
    Jay

91 Z28 - 98 LS1 swap, T-56, Ford 9" with 4:10's, Hawks 3rd gen/ Stainless Works LT Headers, SLP Loudmouth, Aluminum DS, Random Tech. adjustable TA, Spohn Tubular LCA's, Spohn adj. panhard, Spohn cross member, UMI SFC's, Eibach sportline spring kit, Baer track kit front brakes.