Thread: Vcm Scanner

Vcm Scanner

my scanner logs great at idle but when i try to go to WOT it does not log and i have to reconnect it again , after 3 or 4 runs it will log WOT normally or sometimes i have to connect it to another USB port on the laptop to work without any problem..is this probem from the interface or the software

I had this problem happen to me, but only once. I went WOT while scanning, and the software lost the connection. I kept driving, and it tried reconnecting for about 5 minutes, then just gave up. I pulled out the USB cable from the laptop and pushed it back in, and started scanning again with no problems. I just thought it might have been the massive power of my car that made the cable loosen its connection.

2000 Regal GS | Twin-Charged T72 | HPT Pro + PLX Wideband | 12.55 @ 110 on 15psi | Now running 20psi on E85!

1998 5.9L Durango | Powerdyne supercharger @6psi | Mesa Headers | Gibson Cat-back | 1.7 RR's | Tuned PCM | Ported Heads | Custom TB & Intake | Custom fuel rails | Rebuild coming soon...