Thread: afr error histogram

Tuner in Training

afr error histogram

I can not for the life of me get this work. I have tried every help file, evry demo. but it will not work with my scan. it just keeps saying its unsupported. what am I doing wrong?
    2006 trailblazer SS , LS2, L92 heads,L92 intake, LT headers, CAI, comp cams 224 224 115 lsa, transgo shift kit,billet servos, e-fans.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Please read this before posting http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11178

Thanks,
    Bill
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    well I dont understand why you said that.. I said I have tried the help files, search. etc... I diidnt post my CFG.. is that what your saying?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2006 trailblazer SS , LS2, L92 heads,L92 intake, LT headers, CAI, comp cams 224 224 115 lsa, transgo shift kit,billet servos, e-fans.

Advanced Tuner
    Your not scanning for Air Fuel Ratio Error.
    2005 Grand Prix GTP
    My CarDomain Page

Tuner in Training
    I tried to set it up. ut it wouldnt work once I right clicked>load all data> so I didnt save it. that why I didnt post it last night I knew that would be the answer I got. I followed the tutorial but got nothing.what I cant get to work is:

1.commanded afr -I know I need to be scanning for that. it no worky either
    2. AFR ERROR-I tried so hard and read so much last night... I forgot what I was supposed to be referenceing... like wide band afr to ?????
    3. what is the formula [sens.???] plus , minus, multiply??? [sens,???]

I just get a not supported message on both. lemme try to set it up again, and I'll post it. so you can see what I have.
    Last edited by rolnlow; 01-05-2008 at 07:18 PM.

Tuner in Training
    ok here we go

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    configuration files don't help us much without a corresponding .hpl scanner log.

Tuner in Training
    oh I thought you could see values within the cfg. file. sorry here we go

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    you need to log commanded afr.

/thread

Tuner in Training
    Bill it looks like you were linking to a thread... it didnt come out.

thanks for pointing me in the direction though

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    /thread means its the end of the thread and what I told you is the answer to all of your ills.

Tuner in Training
    post#5 states that wont work for me either.

tell me whats missing

Tuner in Training
    my commaded

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Your misunderstanding us.

You must insert the commanded afr pid into the table display as covered in the help file here http://www.hptuners.com/help/vcm_sca...lays_table.htm

Table Display
    The Table Display is the main control window for scan tool diagnostic parameters. What you chose to list in the table display window is what the program will poll the vehicle for. Any gauges, charts or histograms opened will require the parameter to be listed in the table display for functionality.

A parameter is also known as a PID. When you insert parameters into the table display and other forums, VCM Scanner and its help files will refer to them as PIDs.

For information on configuring the Enhanced IO portion of the Table Display (the bottom 3 rows) please read Configuring the Enhanced IO.

Right click the table display for more options.

Tuner in Training
    ooohh I wanna kiss you... lol

I got ya now.. so anything that you want to log in a histogram has to be in the table too? right.

sorry I WAS misunderstanding.. I might be a little slow ADHD makes things a bit more difficult sometimes...

thank you thank you thank you
    Last edited by rolnlow; 01-06-2008 at 08:34 AM.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Yeah a histogram does nothing but gather & organize info your already logging in the table display.

If your not logging specific items in the table display the histogram has no way of organizing what ISN'T there.

Tuner in Training
    I'm goin like gangbusters now. thanks again!