Thread: A BIG thanks to EC TUNE

Potential Tuner

A BIG thanks to EC TUNE

Went to LAPD yesterday and had a Vararam installed... a Tune by Doug AkA EC TUNE...an Oil Change and had it Lowered on stock bolts ...man i cant believe the difference....tires break loose before i shift into second and spin when i hit second ..and pulls fukin hard after that...with the vararam it dyno'd at 404.33 rwhp and 403.59 rwtq...after Doug did his magic it ended up at 419.32 rwhp and 419.99 rwtq...i couldn't be happier...i think one of the things that makes LAPD so special is that they were just as giddy to see the numbers as i was...true corvette enthusiast's ...A big thanks to Keith for running a top notch performance shop.. and just being a cool dude all around...to Al...who i went to lunch with who is just a plethora of knowledge and answered all my questions no matter what they were... and to Doug for spending over 3½ hours and 13 dyno pulls to perfect this awesome tune...a true master at his craft...LAPD thanks again!!!

Mike
    Last edited by CorvetteMike68; 01-23-2008 at 06:54 AM.

ec tune

damn, makes me want to jump in my truck and make the drive from oregon to let doug have his way with my truck! Good to hear a good experience.

Quote Originally Posted by CorvetteMike68
    13 dyno pulls to perfect this awesome tune
    13 pulls?! Doug, you must be slipping. He usually has this stuff done quicker. You didn't feed him BEFORE he started tuning did you?

Cmon Greg,
    You know I had to fix GM's overly sensitive knock sensors.... That took a few pulls to perfect... LOL
    Always Support Our Troops!

Tuner

Some nice cool dudes!

I couldn't agree with you more about the shop and people there that treat the customer right!

Doug and Al, the dynamic duo, they do know their stuff and don't stop until its right for the customer.

Warp 10 Always!
    Warp 10 Always