Thread: Check out my new tune

Tuner

Check out my new tune

Hey all, just finished a new tune.....car runs very well. Just want some input from you guys on here. Anything stick out,or does it all look pretty good??

hmmm....seeing an awful lot of kr in that log...
    you need to smooth out the maf and ve.
    looks like the fueling is off a bit, having trouble maintaining what is being commanded.
    the map looks high, what are your mods?
    Last edited by my_bd; 02-03-2008 at 11:34 AM.
    my_bd 2004 Saturn Ion Redline - 2.0L Supercharged LSJ (P12) 13.1 @ 110

Tuner
    mods are, 2.85" pulley, zzp shorty header, 3"dp, 2.5" cat-back, aem intake, and some 1 step colder plugs.

As far as smoothing the maf, does it need to be hand smoothed, or just highlite and smooth section?? I'm seeing a couple degrees knock, but pulled out some timing already. How much timing can I pull out before I risk taking out to much??

you can smooth it either way you like, as long as you end up with a nice smooth flowing curve, no sudden dips or jaggies which can introduce burst kr.
    my_bd 2004 Saturn Ion Redline - 2.0L Supercharged LSJ (P12) 13.1 @ 110

Advanced Tuner
    Like he said Smooth it out. Your car will have a more solid feel, and be alot easier to tune if it's all smooth. if your fueling is better and you still see KR, try lower timing a 4 degrees and then increase, if still getting KR your fueling needs to be adjusted.

Also I noticed you didn't say you have 42 or 60lb injectors. I'll assume you have them, but if not, I'd bet that is your problem, and you should get them soon haha.
    06 Cobalt SS SC
    2.7 pulley
    42.5lb Injectors
    HPT VCM Suite tuned
    Custom SRI
    Tuned
    13.701 @ 103 Mph
    Best 1/4 mile Stock
    14.295 @ 102 Mph

02 TURBO Cavy 2200
    Finished
    Times coming soon

Tuner in Training
    dunno if u have a wideband dude, but ur mv's are low dude..... very steady though. it looks lean, but then again im new to this too. i see ur commanded, but whats ur wb reading?