Thread: Dynamic Tuning Solutions

DTS is running a tuning special!
    $500 Dyno tuned by you know who!

Email for details!

Doug
    Always Support Our Troops!

Quote Originally Posted by EC_Tune
    Thanks Bruce,

You'd be surprised in the change in Al's Starbucks habit (no Starbucks) Although I still like In-n-Out animal style! LOL

By the way how's the Mont Red Rocket?
    Very strong, thanks to you and Al.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindication
    Good luck Doug. I will stay in touch with you after my car gets back.
    From what I've read, nothing, including Doug, will be able to touch that rocket. LOL.

Bruce

Tuner in Training
    Hey Doug Congratulations on your new venture. It was an absolute pleasure to meet you last summer at the LAPD as well as chat with you at SEMA.
    I wish you the best of luck and I know you will have great success. I will be sure to stop by next time im in the area.

Best Wishes
    James Hatfield

Tuner
    Congrats & good luck !
    03 Mercedes ML55 AMG - Stock
    06 S2000
    06 GMC Sierra 3500 - Tuned
    09 GT-R - Stock
    09 Lexus LX570
    10 Camaro SS , Bolt Ons , Tuned

Thanks again guys. We're working on the website right now, locating facilities and equipment and trying to keep $$ rolling in... LOL

Doug

Congrats Doug. You have helped me on several occasions and I can tell this is a passion, more so than a job. That is why you and your partner will do very well. Best of luck and I travel to Long Beach at least 2 or 3 times a year. When you are settled will look you up

Again best of luck and don't become a stranger, we mere mortals still need you

Ed
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

Good luck Doug, Because of you I'm no longer stuck in 1st, I made it all the way to overdrive and it was a proud moment lol.
    2002 Chevy ECSB, 6.0 - 4L80, Comp Cam 226/270 .520/.524 Lift 115 Lobe - Magnaflow exhaust -Free flow cats K/N Kit - Electric fans - 3.73

Thanks once more guys.

I just realized that sleeping at night will now become a luxury while I'm working on the business and keeping all you guys informed...

Now I know what Chris, Ken, Keith, Bill, and Jay do all night. And it ain't sleeping!

BTW: I never thought that just finding a building would be this much "fun" either. It's worse than house hunting!

I was self employed for over 20 years and loved it. Then the kids came and the need for a normal life.

The business did great but I was never home. I only worked on class 8 trucks and the shop was open 24 hours.

As far as sleep goes. Hahaha your to funny. Just wait you'll be willing to pay for some sleep.

But never the less, I miss the shop and the money.
    2002 Chevy ECSB, 6.0 - 4L80, Comp Cam 226/270 .520/.524 Lift 115 Lobe - Magnaflow exhaust -Free flow cats K/N Kit - Electric fans - 3.73

Good luck man
    Saoud bin ajail
    Dubai p.o.box :24687
    United Arab Emirates
    Moblie:+971507744161
    WhatsApp:+971509345593
    [email protected]

Senior Tuner
    Always the best of luck to a fellow tuner/friend.
    Formerly known as RWTD

Toys: '22 Tesla Model S Plaid / '20 Chevy Duramax / ?20 Sea-Doo RXT-X (2)

We have at least settled on a city to locate ourselves in. We were looking at Chatsworth and the west valley area, Simi Valley, and the east valley but have now settled on Burbank CA as our city of choice. They are friendlier to business there than Los Angeles by far!

Now comes the fun part -finding that magic building that has 2 rollup doors - and you know why we need the two doors right? Dynotime!!!

Thanks Saoud and James for adding your support.
    And James, I will be picking your brain when it comes to Fords! You have been warned... LOL

good luck man, can't wait till your shop is open so i can stop by, i live in north hollywood.

Thumbs up

Time for a bit of an update on DTS:

We are located at:
    7444 Reseda Blvd. Suites K
    Reseda, CA 91335

As soon as I can get the pics off Al's camera I'll post up some shots of the shop in this thread. We have a DynoJet 224xLC load controlled dyno that has already been subjected to quite a few dyno pulls over 700 RWHP and it's working wonderfully. We just received our first Rotary vehicle lift and are waiting on the second one as well as our alignment rack. That should be happening pretty soon!

Not only will we be tuning the engine & transmission side of things (natually) but we are also expanding into Corvette and other performance vehicle suspension tuning. We feel that this is an area that is lacking in Southern California and we want to provide the same excellent service that we provide with engine profiles, and Engine-Transmission tuning.

Al & Doug

Congrats & good luck
    Chevrolet LS1 Camaro 1999 M6

My FQuick

Good to hear that everything is coming together.

BJK

Bruce, Stop by if you get a chance. You're always welcome at DTS!

Potential Tuner
    Doug. I really enjoyed working with you at Edelbrock. I learned a lot on the dyno and had fun doing it. I guess we put off tuning Valeries Dick Harrell 427 Camaro for as long as we could. When you said bring it on by. I could not wait to get it there. I knew it ran like crap. In about 30minutes I could hear the change. Once you put it on the dyno you found more problems.
    It was well worth the time and a very small expense. The drive abilty is SO improved. In time I will make more changes. Then it will be time to play again. I would have never taken it anywhere else. Thank You. Dale Pulde