Thread: I have Idle Issues

I have Idle Issues

Just finished the install of the new Kenne Bell Blower on my 99 Vette with new LS2 motor.

After some initial adjustments to take out some timing and getting it to run ~OK at idle in park. Seem to idle OK. But will not idle in gear. Played with some timing and idle in gear air tables, but cannot get it to make any difference.

Attached are my last tune and my last scan. Scan is rather long, but the last 5 minutes are at several stop lights when I have to hold the idle at about 1100 to 1200 to keep it running.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Blown Again
    1999 Corvette
    Stroked LS2 402ci, Trickflo 225 Heads, Wiseco blower pistons, Callies H-Beam Rods TPI Headers, Random Cats, Borla exhaust, Kenny Bell supercharger with 10psi boost

Level 10 L460E tranmission, 315 rear gears, Bear brakes and Calipers

I have a Magnuson on my 346 Vette. I just put a large cam in and worked on my idle. You might want to take a look and compare files. My 2-bar tune is in this post http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16377
    You may find something in my tune that you wish to try. It is a 2 bar tune. I will also post my original MAF tune with the Maggie and smaller cam. No idle issues whatsoever.

Update

Finally found the sticky on Russ's Idle tune. (This is really slick) Did the tune on two mornings when the car was cold. Once in Park and the next day in Gear. All the way to full temp.

Copied the table and good to go.
    1999 Corvette
    Stroked LS2 402ci, Trickflo 225 Heads, Wiseco blower pistons, Callies H-Beam Rods TPI Headers, Random Cats, Borla exhaust, Kenny Bell supercharger with 10psi boost

Level 10 L460E tranmission, 315 rear gears, Bear brakes and Calipers