Thread: Am I crazy? SD Tuning Help

Question Am I crazy? SD Tuning Help

I'm trying to tune the VE from the cam swap and currently I don't have 2nd so I've stuck to 3rd gear to hit cells for VE. I'm seeing some 25% STFT's, am I doing something wrong or is my fueling really way off?

The .hpt labeled before is what I started with. I know it looks rough, but I'm working on it. The first log file is from the "before" tune. I copied and pasted special mult by %, and then got the "after" tune. The last log shows my trims after the last change.
    I'm purposely not entering PE right now just to make sure everything is fine.

Sorry if I'm confusing lol. Thanks in advance for looking at the files.

Jake.
    Last edited by jakebdb56; 02-14-2008 at 12:24 AM.
    '20 AT4
    '01 Suburban 2500 Dad Wagon

btw, the only mods to the motor is CAI, GMPP Hot Cam w/LS6 springs, Pacesetter LT's, ORY, and 160stat
    '20 AT4

you need a WB, fuel trims are worthless for WOT tuning and don't tell much
    Sulski Performance Tuning
    2000 WS6 M6 - LS6 (long block, refreshed top end), 10.8:1 CR, 90 mm ported FAST, Exo-Skel, 227/232 cam, QTP HVMC, EWP, GMMG, 9" w/4.11s
    2018 Sierra SLT 5.3L A8 - Airaid intake tube, GM Borla catback, L86 Intake/Ported TB

yeah i 've needed one for a while, im hoping to use my friend's this weekend. (LM1).
    '20 AT4

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Also I have a feeling your maf is not failing because your telling it everything is fine by setting your dtc's to no error reported for your maf codes.

-Bill
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Ah, that makes a lot of sense now Bill. I think the reason I set it to no error reported is because I went into limp mode (aka no start mode with P0068) in the middle of an intersection one day. I'll see about making it MIL on first error and seeing if that helps. I'm gonna go mess with it now haha.

Thanks,

Jake
    '20 AT4

Bill, you're the man. I set it to MIL on first error and went about my business. Also, I pulled up my VE from before the cam and modded it through the logs.

Tomorrow I'm going to hookup my buddy's LM1 to the truck and see where I'm at. BTW, about how long does it take to process the upgrade to Pro? I'll be shipping overnight too.

Anyways, thanks so much for the pointers . Here's the files/logs.
    '20 AT4