Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What is the Tuning School learn @ home?

I'll be happy to check on your order, please give us a call at 727-233-1195, or 727-494-0693. I was checking my messages all day Friday, and answered all that came in.

thanks,
    Bob

www.thetuningschool.com 727-264-8875

Written specifically for HP Tuners and your LS based vehicle.

Learn at home, or at one of our live seminars!

Hi Roy!

Your order shipped on Friday. The delay was in your billing error problem. If you need any help, please email [email protected] or call 727-494-0693 from 9AM to 5:30 PM EST.

thanks!
    Bob

Tuner in Training
    Just got back home at 530 this morning from one of Bobs tuning classes in Sarasota. I must say that Bob's book and class is truly worth the money he goes in depth and answers any questions.

Don't hesitate to get in on this course, he breaks it down to make the programs less intimidating and much easier to understand.

Thanks Bob for the great class.

Hey Bobby!

Thanks for coming to the class, it was great having you there. The class was a real pleasure to have, I think everyone did very well. If you guys need any help, just let me know.

Bob

Potential Tuner
    Any chance of creating a package deal if someone purchases the tuner and the learn@home software ?

Just curious.....

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by HEI_Inc
    Any chance of creating a package deal if someone purchases the tuner and the learn@home software ?

Just curious.....
    They have packages. Just click on the link in Bob's sig.
    2008 TBSS: stock
    2004 Z06: LS3(418ci.), Kenne Bell 2.8, TFS 235cc heads, YT rockers, 10:1 compression, cam 248/254 .622/.622 108 LSA, LS2 tb p/p, ARH 1 7/8 LT, high flow cats, 72# injectors....Coming soon blower cam, Dewitt's radiator, and pulley for 16psi

Hey guys... Here is a video of our what our Live seminar class is like, so you can get a good idea of how we do it! The class is entirely based on our learn @ home course, and we go through the tuning process sheets completely (both day 1 in the conference room, and day 2 on at least one of the students cars on a dyno.) This way, nobody ends up at home going: "Now how do I tune on my car?"

It's about 38MB...

www.thetuningschool.com/tuningschooldallas.wmv

Enjoy!!

Bob

Got it, thank you!

It will ship Monday. As for exact weight, I'll have to ask Mandy; she handles shipping.

thanks!
    Bob

Can you ship the learn@home to an APO address? (USPS Priority)

Just ordered my learn@home from your Website Bob. I just put my APO address in the shipping address. Thanks

Potential Tuner
    Any more progress on the intermediate course? Thanks Erik

Yes, we plan to release it in August!

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by ws6ick
    Just ordered my learn@home from your Website Bob. I just put my APO address in the shipping address. Thanks
    Gotcha, thanks !

Bob

We just added a new section to the users forum called "The Cutting Edge", where we are going to be discussing things like Hydrogen as a supplemental fuel, and alternate fuel tuning. Good stuff!

Bob

Tuner in Training
    Will the at home package benefit GM I4 drivers as much as it does the LSx drivers?
    2022 Chevrolet Silverado RST 5.3L

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Xtreme4U2NV
    Will the at home package benefit GM I4 drivers as much as it does the LSx drivers?
    The programs are not so different, I think you will do just fine.

If you would like, I will work with you specifically to develop an add-on (free) for those buying it for those cars. It would take a few emails back and forth, but I think we could put it together.

Bob

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]
    The programs are not so different, I think you will do just fine.

If you would like, I will work with you specifically to develop an add-on (free) for those buying it for those cars. It would take a few emails back and forth, but I think we could put it together.

Bob
    I currently drive the Chevrolet Colorado, which as you may know, came with the I4 and I5. I personally drive the I4, that's why I was asking.

I also am the President of a Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon truck club here in Ontario, Canada. And once I learned how to get my tuning down pat, I was hoping to offer my services of tuning to my fellow truck club members.

And on top of that, I am the Manager for the Ontario Cobalt Club. And they too are waiting for me to learn, in hopes that I can tune them as well.

So mainly, I am looking to hopefully perfect the tunes for the following engines:
    I4 2.8L (Colorado/Canyon)
    I4 2.9L (Colorado/Canyon)
    I4 2.0L Supercharged (Cobalt)
    I4 2.4L (Cobalt)
    I5 3.5L (Colorado/Canyon)
    I5 3.7L (Colorado/Canyon)

The thought of being able to help develop an add-on for those engines is amazing. I absolutely don't mind emailing back and forth.
    2022 Chevrolet Silverado RST 5.3L

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]
    Yes, we plan to release it in August!

Bob
    Will you be providing a package deal on the Beginners + Intermediate course if ordered together?

and if so what would be the cost?

I would like to start with the beginner's course, however all my tuning will be done on my car which is using forced induction and a 2Bar SD tune.

I am in Australia, what is the best way to order your packages?
    Thank you.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtreme4U2NV
    So mainly, I am looking to hopefully perfect the tunes for the following engines:
    I4 2.8L (Colorado/Canyon)
    I4 2.9L (Colorado/Canyon)
    I4 2.0L Supercharged (Cobalt)
    I4 2.4L (Cobalt)
    I5 3.5L (Colorado/Canyon)
    I5 3.7L (Colorado/Canyon)

The thought of being able to help develop an add-on for those engines is amazing. I absolutely don't mind emailing back and forth.
    2 Different pcm's E67 & P12 with 3 separate types of code...that'll be alot of emailing lol.

The Colorado/Canyon I4 & I5's are pretty similar to each other, but then the cobalt 2.0 SC is very different from them since they are supercharged they have their own supercharger tables, the 2.4 cobalt is not supercharged but uses a completely different pcm that has no VE table making it different from the other cobalt & colorado/canyon. Then if you wanted to also try learning the cobalt SS/TC its a completely new pcm that differs from all of the others.

Just something to chew on and while many of the principles of fuel/air/spark stay the same variable cams & the code in the computer changed alot between them all.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"