Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: What is the Tuning School learn @ home?

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by CD304 View Post
    Bob, The book sounds awesome, i need to purchase it. Does it cover Speed Density tuning?

From his website www.thetuningschool.com in the detailed description of the Learn @ home advanced coarse:

"Topics on the VCM Editor section of the course include operating system overwriting, MAF Patches (why and how to), Speed Density tuning (both street and race), Wet and Dry Nitrous Tuning, High Boost (2 or 3 bar) Turbo/Supercharged Tuning of extended VE Boost tables (from custom OS), Correct MAF Calibration, MAF Calibration for new sensors, Knock Sensor improvements, Complex Charge Temp, Realtime Tuning, Fuel Economy Tuning, new 6 speed Automatic tuning, Power tuning the Idle and Part Throttle zones and much more. There are at least 40 Individual VCM Editor topics included and described for you to learn."
    Janky Monkey Tuning

Call or PM for tuning solutions.

Cell 210-954-4985

Wrench turning provided by 2 Tightwads Racing.

Tune your own? Start here ----> Open Editor ---> Hit F1...READ!

READ SOME MORE (Thank username 69Lt1bird): http://ls1tuningguide.com/

Still lost? Consult a Pro!

www.thetuningschool.com
    www.calibratedsuccess.com
    www.tunedbyfrost.com

Tuner in Training
    im thinking of ordering mine...dont want to wait 6 months before tuning a vehicle effectively. ive also been asking around my area and looking for someone to lend me a hand as a mentor or apprentice program but no one sems to want to help. So i will do it on my own with the help of the htp forum community and hopefully the tunning school soon!!!!!!

Tuner in Training

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jguev View Post
    im thinking of ordering mine...dont want to wait 6 months before tuning a vehicle effectively. ive also been asking around my area and looking for someone to lend me a hand as a mentor or apprentice program but no one sems to want to help. So i will do it on my own with the help of the htp forum community and hopefully the tunning school soon!!!!!!
    If you do not have it yet, quit stalling. The manual is well presented and done so non-technical types can follow along.

Advanced Tuner
    Thinking about selling my beginner and advanced set if anybody is interested.

Tuner in Training
    So, is anyone no longer using their "A Beginner's Course for Tuning GM Vehicles using HP Tuners Software"

Please PM me if anyone is selling... (just ordered the pro scanner for $650 & now the bank is broke... the $450 course is on my radar though...) In the mean time I'll just keep reading here...

Also interested if anyone is selling a learn at home course! PM me please!!

Ill be up at the school this week helping if anyone is going

Potential Tuner On-Site Performance & EFI's Avatar
    Is there any Australian Distributor for the Gm hp tuner series of beginner and advanced, or do we have to order direct from www.thetuningschool.com