Thread: LSJ Stage 2 Tune Help!

Tuner in Training

LSJ Stage 2 Tune Help!

I still cant get the STG II tune to take on my 07 redline. I have had the dealership flash it for the past two days and it still wont take. I have a makeshift tune via HPT that I adjusted the stock tune to match an 07 cobalt STGII. Does anyone have an 07 Redline STGII file? Or can someone lead me in the right direction please I am really SOL. I would really appreciate the help. Thanks.

I'm not clear about what you are saying.
    Is the dealership trying to flash a GM Stage II tune that you have purchased from them?

Or are they trying to flash your HPT tune for you?
    my_bd 2004 Saturn Ion Redline - 2.0L Supercharged LSJ (P12) 13.1 @ 110

Tuner in Training
    Ok, Im sorry let be more clear with this.

I bought the GMPP stage 2 kit and they are not able to flash the car, I was looking for an 07 RL tune so that I can just flash it myself I have been using an 07 cobalt stg2 file for HPT. I know the MAF and VE tables are not matching so I just changed the KPA/flow rates and timing tables on my stock tune to try to compensate. I have the case number and the 800 to GM so I will call them tomorrow.
    Last edited by Aikidoshadow; 03-03-2008 at 12:56 AM.

Tuner in Training
    Here is what I currently have as far as tune and log. Let me know where I need to tone down since these changes were made using a 07 Stage2 cobalt tune to modify an 07 ION Redline stock tune.

if your able to copy the 2007 cobalt stage 2 tune to yours whats the problem?

Tuner in Training
    Because the cobalts tune and the redlines tune are not exactly the same, I wanted to see if there was anything different between two tunes at STGII or if the actual numbers themselves were different.

Advanced Tuner
    Your dealer is retarded BTW.

Tuner in Training
    Yes they are but that doesn't help.