Thread: Care to Share

Tuner

Care to Share

Okay guys, heres what I'd like to see: can some of you GTP guys download your tune so I can compare? I've been to the repository and theres alot of stock tune or mild tunes, but I'd like to compare tunes with mods like mine. I am TRYING for the 1st time to tune this beast. I'm not that knowledgable YET about HPT, but my Intense stage 1 pcm needs tweaked. So I'd like to get some guidelines to compare this tune with. Thanks in advance and I hope to get some responses.
    2000 GTP- S2X, diamond forged 9.5:1, balanced, Lucas 42.5#, GenV w/N*, stage 3 heads, custom PCM, ZZP SS IC, TOGS, MPS 3.0, Intensified 3.69's tranny - low 12's!!!!

Advanced Tuner

Re: Care to Share

check out horst's website
    -Bill
    2000 Camaro V6 Boltons and a tune

I think horists website is the bin repository mentioned in the first post
    All Motor 2001 GA GT1

Advanced Tuner

Quote Originally Posted by xonelith
    I think horists website is the bin repository mentioned in the first post

your right, I missed that part
    -Bill
    2000 Camaro V6 Boltons and a tune

I am looking for the same thing---I wish more GTP tuners would share their bin files----this site does not have near the participants as the clubgp site has---more HPTuners need to share their tunes!!
    2.8/3.0/3.2 Pulley/ZZP CAI/1.6 HS Rockers/Hi Energy Comp Cam 76-802-9/LS7 Lifters/ZZP Stage 2 Intercooler/TOG Headers/Triple Edge Performance Stage 3 Transmission/3.29 Ratio/NGK TR6ix IRIDIUM .40 GAP/ZZP Fuel Rails/ZEX 100 shot NOS/GMPP Sway Bars/KYB Adjustable Struts/Power Stop Performance Pads/Rotors

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)

Quote Originally Posted by coachcrow56
    I am looking for the same thing---I wish more GTP tuners would share their bin files----this site does not have near the participants as the clubgp site has---more HPTuners need to share their tunes!!
    there arent as many v6's running the software as v8's...figure for every 10 v8's theres probably 1 v6 running it so good luck finding a bunch of files with your mods...besides that very few tuners know what the hell they are doing with the v6 software as it is very different then the v8 stuff...at least as far as timing/fueling is concerned and what little you can change for idle stuff.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner

A few responses so far but not exactly what I wanted. C'mon guys, I know some of you have 11-12 second cars, now how about letting us compare tunes.
    2000 GTP- S2X, diamond forged 9.5:1, balanced, Lucas 42.5#, GenV w/N*, stage 3 heads, custom PCM, ZZP SS IC, TOGS, MPS 3.0, Intensified 3.69's tranny - low 12's!!!!

At least you got a L67... try getting tunes for an LA1!! (Pontiac Grand Am GT; 3400)... Let alone, try to find someone with my cam setup (currently only 1 other GA to my knowledge)

I'm the only one that has posted a file for mine and it was just my stock backup....

I have heard that many people are quite 'secretive' of their tunes. Mostly because a tune can be the difference between my car running faster times than buddies car which has the same mods as me

Pretty frustrating though
    All Motor 2001 GA GT1