Thread: parse log problems

parse log problems

When trying to open scanner histagram files even from the histagram file section I always get the unable to parse log, they cant all be corrupt, what is the problem with my desktop program?
    2002 WS-6, Built A-4, 3000 stall, Lid and K&N, ported TB, 220/224, .551, 114 LSA, roller rockers, LT's, 2.5" true duals with X-pipe, Koni adjustable front and Bilstein rears with Hotchkis springs, front bar and bushings, welded SFC's, boxed LCA's., Midnight Blue trimmed in silver, silver face gauges, custom hood bird, HPT (with lot's of tuning)

Save them to your hard drive first, then open.

2005 Grand Prix GXP - 5.3 LS4 - HP Tuned, MF catback, 1.8 rockers, K&N, Some day I'll finish putting the LS6 intake on

Tried that...doesn't work, also downloaded a custom one from Russ and it wont open either,...same parse error, this is for my desktop that I dont tune from, only look at files, etc., and I have the latest HPT tuner program file and it lets me look at individual engine tune files, could the scanner program be corrupt?
    2002 WS-6, Built A-4, 3000 stall, Lid and K&N, ported TB, 220/224, .551, 114 LSA, roller rockers, LT's, 2.5" true duals with X-pipe, Koni adjustable front and Bilstein rears with Hotchkis springs, front bar and bushings, welded SFC's, boxed LCA's., Midnight Blue trimmed in silver, silver face gauges, custom hood bird, HPT (with lot's of tuning)

After you save the .cfg file to the desk top, copy & paste it into the VCM scanner folder.

Russ Kemp

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    List step by step of how you are trying to open the files please.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Copy file to desktop, the double click file and it opens the scanner and gives parse log error.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Thats why right there, the scanner thinks your opening a scanner log.

You need to open the scanner, open the histogram window & click the open file icon within the histogram window then choose what histogram you wish to open.

Thanks for the imput

Potential Tuner
    I guess I missed something along the way. I'm having the same problem. And I still can't/don't see anything in the graph after going step-by-step. I'm using the same laptop that scanned the car.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmoso4
    I guess I missed something along the way. I'm having the same problem. And I still can't/don't see anything in the graph after going step-by-step. I'm using the same laptop that scanned the car.
    List step by step of how you are trying to open the files please. And can you please post the file you are trying to open.