Thread: More Ford PIDs

More Ford PIDs

Since the release of the Ford software, I don't think much has been added to improve the software. I've only just recently gotten my head around the Ford software and am now looking to fine tune the F150.

I can't because the PIDs that are needed to fine tune the truck are not offered, so even if I took the truck home with me and gave it a fulls day tuning session, it will never be a smooth, full on tune!

Plus with the 4 Credits that we have to pay for one single VIN, it is way too much for the service that is offered in the program....

Please before releasing a similar software for the Chryslers/Dodges, get the Fords cleared and outta the way.

Bader Norris
    MEP Tuned
    Telephone: +965-55446651
    Email: [email protected]
    Instagram

I'm also waiting for more pids to be added to the Fords. There are no commanded AFR/EQ/Lambda, knock retard and maf voltage pids.
    Plus none of the VCM controls work on the Fords either.

Bill said they will be looking at the scanner soon to add some more DMA/MPIDS.

Russ Kemp

Haven't logged any of the new Fords, but the EEC V I'm familiar with, during WOT the STFT would lock at the commanded Lambda. Not sure if the new Fords do this, haven't logged one yet.

any update on this or a given time frame for the added pids??

Bader Norris
    MEP Tuned
    Instagram

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane Hewitt
    Haven't logged any of the new Fords, but the EEC V I'm familiar with, during WOT the STFT would lock at the commanded Lambda. Not sure if the new Fords do this, haven't logged one yet.
    That is correct, all EEC-V and PowerPC vehicles do this.
    Formerly known as RWTD

Toys: '22 Tesla Model S Plaid / '20 Chevy Duramax / ?20 Sea-Doo RXT-X (2)

just a bump for a response plz

Bader Norris
    MEP Tuned
    Instagram

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Since the release of the Ford software, I don't think much has been added to improve the software.
    Its still in its initial release so there was nothing to improve upon until we got some feedback upon the initial release which we have and are working on adding more scanner functionality, there have been alot of behind the scenes work that nobody has seen or heard about as well to improve things.

I can't because the PIDs that are needed to fine tune the truck are not offered, so even if I took the truck home with me and gave it a fulls day tuning session, it will never be a smooth, full on tune!
    Ford does things a lot differently as far as scanning goes than gm so while we are working to add things its not an overnight thing & is more complex than most understand.

Plus with the 4 Credits that we have to pay for one single VIN, it is way too much for the service that is offered in the program....
    With over 800 parameters for most calibrations theres plenty of functionality in the editor, Fords scanner end of things doesn't lend itself for ease of use but again we are working on it, either way the price is in line or under the market since most of the ford products currently offered require the use of a separate $400 handheld to be used for each tune whereas our flash device does not require this.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

are we there yet? :P

Bader Norris
    MEP Tuned
    Instagram

Adding more to the Ford scanner is scheduled for the next couple of releases after 2.22
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Good to hear of your progress there Keith, Bill and Chris, again would be nice to have but a few us members have to remember patience is a virtue or go trade ya Fords for a GM car if ya cant wait :P
    Again keep up with the top work guys!