Thread: OEM Wideband not supported for 2.8T V6 Alloytecs?

OEM Wideband not supported for 2.8T V6 Alloytecs?

4/19/10 update - OEM Wideband has been available for a long time now - at least in the 2.23 betas.

I am tuning a V6 2.8 turbo Alloytec (2007 Saab Aero) and have been unsuccessful in adding lambda or AFR to my primary table using VCM Scanner.

I get the unsupported parameter message in my primary table when I add the lambda sensor or AFR sensors (sensor 119 and 120 ). I have read the online help and watched the demos for customized PIDs but I am still unsuccessful in getting these working. Am I doing something wrong or are these really not supported yet for this application? I can see the sensors listed, so I am thinking that I am doing something incorrectly.

I insert a PID, select configure user defined from the menu, named my new sensor lambda, selected lambda from the sensor list, and added [sensor.119] to the function line. Is this correct?

Any help would be appreciated.

BTW- I have been using an MSD Dashhawk to monitor these parameters instead; works like a champ.
    Last edited by VTuner; 04-19-2010 at 06:20 AM. Reason: update to reply to bumped thread request

Tuner in Training
    This looks like a good thread to bump.