Thread: Re: 98 Camaro tuning BIN.Files

Senior Tuner

Re: 98 Camaro tuning BIN.Files

Quote Originally Posted by rickpalmer
    I bought hptuner because a friend said it was better the the hypertech programer. I have found the help files not to helpfull for this newbie. I have been useing hptuner for 2 weeks now and have not even got the trany the way I would like it. is there anyone out there that can share there bin files or spread sheets with me, or even other guys that are having the same troubles as I am.

here is my e-mail if anyof you tuner wiz guys care to help me out.

[email protected]

Thanks

The upcomming update has a lot of information in the help section. Expanded information on "what it is and what it does"

Ken

Tuner

hi there, just post your questions on here, and i will answer them for you.... that way everyone will know the answers. jes
    fast as fast can be..... When i hit the nos, youll be sayin... WAIT4ME!!!!!

also, please do no try to load files from another VCM into your VCM.

For 98's it is very important you use the same binary file that was loaded from the VCM.

I count sheep in hex...

Tuner in Training

today i found a cool link for bin file sharing. not many uploads yet, but soon there will be. its nice to view other files to get ideas on how others have tuned there cars.
    as Keith sad. do not try to load other bin's into your PCM. copy and paste is the only way to save your PCM from damage if you use someone's file. here is the link.

http://www.horist.com/hptuner/
    1998 Camaro 5.7Modds-SLP lid-flow master cat back-ported MAF.