Thread: maggie tune check

maggie tune check

i just put on a MP122HH on my gto and have been trying to get it tuned good enough so i can go on a vette cruise this weekend. (im having it pro-tuned the following tuesday)

soo this is a scan i did last night cruising on the freeway, i did a couple WOT pulls but didnt go to crazy cuz i was getting KR. I just want to make sure im tuneing the right way with everything, I subtracted KR from my high/low octane spark advance and i used MAF hiso's to adjust my MAF.

EDIT: just realized i didnt do the MAF on this one, but more importantly im worried about spark
    Last edited by LSXGOAT; 04-10-2008 at 06:15 PM.

Tuner in Training
    How much boost? I'd back the timing down some more and then ease into it.
    '07 Trailblazer SS MagnaCharged

i havnt hada chance to log the boost yet but from what i can see while im WOT is about 9psi at 5500

Also, should i get rid of that hump in the timing at the lower RPM's under load?

Senior Tuner
    Why not just lower your timing in the High Octane table in those specific areas your are logging KR*, then copy the High Octane to your Low Octane table X .85. It won't get you max power but it is a half a$$ safe way to do it for now. Your going to need to do several logs at different throttle positions to make certain your are hitting every cell you would normally hit are worthy of calling it safe. Wash/Rinse/Repeat...Good luck!
    Last edited by Cantalope Kid; 04-11-2008 at 04:04 PM.

ive been logging pretty consistantly the last couple days, it's not pulling any KR anymore but i cant seem to figure out my Traction Control. I can drive around light throttle but once i get into any boost the TC turns off and stays off till i restart. any other table ti gota work on?

Ok so heres my problem now, When im just parked and i ht the gas to rev it up my TC flashes and turns off. WTF? i have the MAF patch on and my MAF max is 16000 so i dont thing it has anything to do with that, any ideas?