Just to let everyone know I have a Dynotech Stage II Racing Transmission with a 3.29 gear ratio, modded stock diff, and the mild shift kit. I also have a Pro Torque 2750 stall converter. The transmission has around 7,000 miles on it.

Ever since I have got my car back from getting the big upgrades and also having the northstar installed the transmission just doesn't feel the same. The first thing I noticed was the TCC seems to really take its time when its locking up at cruising speeds. Its really odd when you are giving the car gas and the rpms are going down because the TCC is locking up so slowly. However when the transmission goes into any gear its quick and fast which I like.

Another thing I noticed is when the TCC is locked up if i give it like 1% more throttle it almost feels like the TCC wants to disengage however catches itself. Also the last month I have had to take more long hilly roads and when the TCC is engaged while going up a short hill it almost feels like it has a small rpm fluctuation too it when giving it more gas to make up for the hill.

I did a scan tonight of the TCC PWM Duty Cycle % and it seems to apply at around 27% and finally locks around 50% and seems to stay at around 40-50% while locked up. Is that high enough?

I took my current bin file and compared it to a BONE stock 2000 Buick Regal and it seems that my car is still using alot of the stock tables. I am still using a stock Shift speed, Shift Pressure, and TCC Duty Cycle. I have a feeling I need to make changes to some of these settings. The only thing the transmission has settings wise is decreased shift times and the mild shift kit that Dynotech installs. To me the car shifts much harder then stock.

Also if you guys watch these videos below my car does something else that I noticed since the upgrades.

WOT video before upgrades (Dynotech trans and FWI only)
http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/e...PullFrom20.flv

WOT video after upgrades (all the mods in my signature)
http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/e...tPullFrom2.flv

If you watch the first video at WOT the shifts are extremely quick. However after all the mods I did to my car my shifts are now delayed I noticed at WOT. However the shifts are still hard and quick during any other driving. The only time I notice this is at WOT. I have a feeling it deals with all the torque management I still have enabled. The only changes that were done to the PCM management was normal/performance mode shift torque reduction. It was lowered alittle however it IS still enabled. Could the shift management be causing the delayed WOT shifts?