Thread: Any of ya'll tried this stuff?

Question Any of ya'll tried this stuff?

Salesmen from this company (or from an associated marketing company under hire) are at all of our local gas stations down here sporting this stuff called Fast Wax. It is a wax and cleaner that you spray on. I managed to escape the clutches of a salesman at a busy service station, but today i had to do a big fill up in the HD, and wasnt able to dodge the guy. Anyways, they demonstrate it on your car finish, the rims and your window. It actually did a really good job of taking all the crap off, and took that nasty film off my windows. He wanted to sell me some right then for like 20 bucks for 3 cans (which was a REALLY good deal compared to the website) but i dont buy on impulse, so i didnt get any. It sure cleaned good and left a nice shine, so i was pretty psyched about not having to do much more than spray on, wipe it into a haze and buff it off with a microfiber cloth. My first thought was 'Oh gosh, not another Simonize piece of crap...' but this stuff dont look to bad. I may make a trip down to the shell station after a while to see if they're still down there.

Here's the website. the stuff is REALLY expensive on there (I think like 120$ if I remember correctly)

http://www.fastwax.com/

Advanced Tuner
    good stuff. my buddy didnt escape the salesman lol he never used the stuff so i got 2 cans for free. he payed 20 for 2 cans.

Yeah thats about what the dude wanted to give me...although I think he said he'd throw in a 3rd one for free, so it was a pretty good deal. Now if only they could come up with an aerosol claybar LOL