Thread: 2002 chevy 1500 with 4l80

Tuner in Training

2002 chevy 1500 with 4l80

I just put a 410/4l80 in my chevy 1500 with new GM speed sensors.. I used the speartech harness ... truck was apart for 3 months and now my speedo is off like crazy I installed new output speed tonight and its ok 0-10mph then tonight 80% throttle best i can make it read is 54mph !! truck shifts crazy hard and not very fun to tune/drive also the Brake/ABS lights are on now that i have this problem with a code of rear axle sensor... so is that where i am reading MPH now?...

Tuner in Training

Update

the truck had a new sensor installed and the known working used unit and bolth with the same troubles... Trans is Rebuilt/Truck had a new/different non proven PCM installed, speartech 80E harness with a new 80 Tune... Its all different !! I did test the wires to the PCM today .. The green wire is "low speed" from the sensor and it had .8ohms the purple/white had 1.8 ohms.. I didnt figure it was enough to kill the signal..so i removed the PCM from my daily driver 2500 installed and Reflashed my Tune SAME PROBLEM ... I will have a bend new GM sensor in the AM ... after that not sure what the next step will be.... something inside the trans?? .... I have tested/replaced everything that i cannot test with a meter.. i see no reason for these problems.... Nothing to do with my 3200 stall or anything??

Tuner in Training

well...

The problem isnt with the tune,or electrical.. problem seems to be mechanical...