Thread: Trailblazer SS bug?

Tuner in Training

Trailblazer SS bug?

I just got my MPVI Pro (switched from an old version), DL'd my friends 2007 TBSS tune, licensed it, edited it, and tried to write calibration.

It got to the point where it said erasing calibration, completed that, and failed just as soon as it started writing the new one. Said error at 1C00000 (I think that's how many 0's?). Id did it several times, even when I tried to write calibration with the STOCK tune. I tried to take a screenshot of the error, but it didn't take.

Anyway, after the error, it wouldn't do ANYTHING when the key was turned to start position, scared the shit out of us.

I ended up doing a write entire with the stock tune and it started back up. Is this a known problem? I'm using the Beta version, as I couldn't even open anything without it (told me my application key was invalid).

What REALLY scares me is this possibly happening when I try to write a new tune into my '98 PCM in my Camaro. I'm pretty sure it would toast the PCM (if they are as fragile as I've heard).

Any insight? Possible bug?

I've attached the stock tune I pulled out, as well as the tune I was trying to write. I'm REALLY nervous about writing to my Camaro now.

Thanks guys.
    Last edited by TheBlurLS1; 04-24-2008 at 09:28 PM.
    1998 Z/28 M6
    LME 408

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Didn't really feel like digging through any stickies while I was getting a table in a Buffalo Wild Wings, and I was a little bit on the pissed off side of jubilant. Put your sticky informant officer merit badge away Bill.

Anyway, thanks for the information, again. You answered one of my questions yesterday (email), informing me about the Beta download too, but I wasn't at a BDubs when I asked about that lol.

I was cussin' HPTuners a new one about 2 hours ago lol. Thanks again.

-Casey
    1998 Z/28 M6
    LME 408

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Usually if you search the error, in this case 1C0000 you'll find all the info you need & more http://www.hptuners.com/forum/search...earchid=282307 but if all else fails you could contact support and we'll be more than happy to help.

Search, stickies and the help file are all there for a little self help rather than banging your head for hours as even just using the search feature in our help file for 1C0000 will bring up the fix
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"