Thread: New update has messed up my tune

Advanced Tuner

New update has messed up my tune

Last week I downloaded the New Update (2.22?) and now HPTuners can not open my tune file, or successfully read it from my car. The car has been tuned exclusively with HPTuners and not any other software but it still asks me to repair checksum and then it fails. When I try to open file it fails.

This is very frustrating, and I need some assistance. I may be able to flash another tune on there but I have not tried. I WANT that tune that I have on there, and I have no way of accessing it either from the car or the computer after this new update.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by PSYKOSTEVO
    Last week I downloaded the New Update (2.22?) and now HPTuners can not open my tune file, or successfully read it from my car. The car has been tuned exclusively with HPTuners and not any other software but it still asks me to repair checksum and then it fails. When I try to open file it fails.

This is very frustrating, and I need some assistance. I may be able to flash another tune on there but I have not tried. I WANT that tune that I have on there, and I have no way of accessing it either from the car or the computer after this new update.
    Please send me a vcm suite infolog while connected to the vehicle, the file that opens with previous versions but does not open now with 2.22 to support at hptuners.com

Thanks,
    Bill
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

I'm getting the same problem with the Ford truck. Even when I just open a previous file it says "Unable to Open file. File Failed validation check."

Bader Norris
    MEP Tuned
    Telephone: +965-55446651
    Email: [email protected]
    Instagram

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailblazin'
    I'm getting the same problem with the Ford truck. Even when I just open a previous file it says "Unable to Open file. File Failed validation check."
    Please send me a vcm suite infolog while connected to the vehicle, the file that opens with previous versions but does not open now with 2.22 to support at hptuners.com

Thanks,
    Bill

Advanced Tuner
    I can't even open the file to begin with, so how am I supposed to get an infolog of it? This is what it shows me when I open it.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)

Advanced Tuner
    I still have to do this. I have just been busy tuning other cars. I will hope to send this to you guys this week. I don't want to lose this tune I have.