Thread: pw adder

Potential Tuner

pw adder

im having a lot of problems trying to figure out and calibrate these numbers properly for my 60lb injectors. Ive gotten some assistance from another cobalt owner that seems to know how they work but the way of getting the right numbers for the proper cells has got me lost. this is mainly to correct the decel errors and idle af errors im getting. I was also wondering if I could correct this problem by just adjusting short pulse limit and min pw tables under fuel control general tab
    Last edited by Z Speed; 04-29-2008 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Z Speed
    im having a lot of problems trying to figure out and calibrate these numbers properly for my 60lb injectors. Ive gotten some assistance from another cobalt owner that seems to know how they work but the way of getting the right numbers for the proper cells has got me lost. this is mainly to correct the decel errors and idle af errors im getting. I was also wondering if I could correct this problem by just adjusting short pulse limit and min pw tables under fuel control general tab
    No, you can't. By asking that question about the short pulse limit, it tells me that you have not completely read all of the info that I have made available on this topic. I go into to far greater detail with the posts that you have seen than anyone has before anywhere. The info is there. Reread the posts and PMs.
    '07 Cobalt SS/SC
    Mods:
    I has a couple.

Questions about 60s? <-- click!
    How to tune for return fuel system <--click

Here it is all together with pictures and everything.
    http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17962
    '07 Cobalt SS/SC
    Mods:
    I has a couple.

Questions about 60s? <-- click!
    How to tune for return fuel system <--click