Thread: Strange stutter/fall, logs attached

Strange stutter/fall, logs attached

Disregard wideband reading because its not functioning properly..

Anyone know what that drop is on the logs. The car just falls out and the tps sensor says it closes for a second but my foot never comes off the pedal. Only happens at full throttle and always about 4,000rpm.

Did you check for DTC's when it happens?
    Also post your tune.
    Always Support Our Troops!

Checked for DTC's and nothing.... this tune is rough..
    Tune posted

Here is another log showing that drop

Just ran TPS sensor check and it is working perfectly

Also, no DTC's
    Last edited by 1st-BAD-LS1; 05-01-2008 at 12:49 PM.

Only reading 11.7 volts to the ECM on the scanner... could that be the problem?

put some of the engine diagnostics back to stock and see if it sets a code
    Always Support Our Troops!

will do

Engines diagnostics are all good... I have tried adding fuel, leaning it out, adding timing, taking away timing....

When it hits a certain rpm, everything falls off for a split second. It feels just like hitting the rev limiter. Fuel pressure drops off!!! I am getting an ABS warning light while driving but only randomly and after I have tried to go Wide open and hit that spot. I am lost on this one.

Would the addition of more boost maybe max the maf or the kpa table to the point they would go erratic and kill all spark?

How about this, What can cause the pcm to pull all spark/cut all fuel?

Finally got an ses light/code. Car was still falling on its face and when it did, I came off the gas and jumped back in it. Car smashed all the way to redline and pulled hard. Then threw code P0102, Maf low frequency.... Because I am running 15psi I am NOT going to unplug the maf and temporarily run in SD. I will try cleaning, checking fuse etc and see what happens. I think I have come to the point where I need to go 2bar SD.... Any suggestions/opinions??

When the maf is "maxed out" will the pcm richen the car up for safety on its own or will it go lean?

Why all the views and nothing for input...???