Thread: -100% fuel trims, what in the world!?

Advanced Tuner

-100% fuel trims, what in the world!?

Check out my log! This isn't the first time! This has been happening recently to me while doing logging, it's strange.

And if someone can help me figure out how to richen up my startup air fuel that would be awesome, because right now it's way too high imo.

This log is a cold start
    2012 Chevy Cruze A6 1LT RS

Formerly - 2004 GTO, 2002 Z28, 2007 Colorado, 2008 Silverado

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    What version of our software are you currently running? If you log, say 32 bytes of data rather than 37 does it do it? Can you post a log of this? If you log, say 42 bytes of data does it do it? Does it do it worse? Can you post a log of this?

Thanks,
    Bill
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners
    What version of our software are you currently running? If you log, say 32 bytes of data rather than 37 does it do it? Can you post a log of this? If you log, say 42 bytes of data does it do it? Does it do it worse? Can you post a log of this?

Thanks,
    Bill
    Bill, see the attached log in the first post. I figured I had too many PIDS being logged at once, so I went and removed some useless info and it started to work again.

I believe I'm using the 4.2 beta that you gave to me to help my 2002 Cavalier issue

Can you point me in the direction of where I would figure out why my cold start air fuel is ridiculously lean? That log also contains data for a cold start which shows my issue too.
    2012 Chevy Cruze A6 1LT RS

Formerly - 2004 GTO, 2002 Z28, 2007 Colorado, 2008 Silverado

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Try downloading & installing 2.22 & net framework 2.0 to see if it still does it as I was unable to recreate it on my gtp(obviously a good bit different than your gto however) but I want to make sure all is well before moving on in this regard.

-Bill
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Just stop the log and restart it.
    RSG Offroad
    Jeeps. Jeeps. And more Jeeps. Oh and Jeeps too.