Thread: O2's below 900=lean?

Tuner in Training

O2's below 900=lean?

Can someone look at this log and see if I am a little lean causing KR, I have been searching and reading for days and I still don't understand this very well.

You have a bit too much data in there. You're getting data every 200 msec. Pretty slow for a WOT run...

I setup configs with 24 bytes or less so that I get good data ouput speeds. If I'm tuning MAF I dump SD stuff, if I'm tuning VE, no MAF info, trans - anything that is required for trans.

You can't tell how rich or lean you are with NB o2 sensors. Get a wideband.
    Always Support Our Troops!

Tuner in Training
    I have a wideband, at wide open throttle the afr looks good, the car is showing knock leading into wide open throttle, I ran three runs in a row,the first had no knock, the next two did at about 40% tps ramping into wide open throttle. This KR is something that appeared after a converter and battery change, nothing else changed. If the car was tuned when it was 70 degrees outside, and these logs are from 40 degrees could that cause it to happen?

Tuner in Training
    These are last logs i did monitering tranny temps, these are three back to back runs. I'm not sure what to config. for the KR, what do I log? In these logs the KR is happening before WOT. I can't hook on the street even with DRs so I am feathering into WOT

I can't discern anything from those logs as you only have spark retard there. No idea what the cause could be. That was a transmission related set of logs.

Tuner in Training
    WHat should I be logging? I had the car on the lift yesterday and found two spots the exhaust was hitting pretty hard, I'm hoping this was it.

Tuner in Training
    No luck with exhaust hitting, these are back to back runs I made yesterday, first one has knock when I rolled into the throttle, second one I hit the throttle harder and no Knock, I'm not sure what to log to see this but here they are if anyone can help.

Well desired engine torque will always report 640 so dump that.
    Looks like you just have a bit too much timing at .52 & 4000 RPM.
    3200 at .44 & .48 are on the edge of too much spark as well.