Thread: 07 ABS light

Tuner in Training

07 ABS light

Well i have been reading some of the forums to try and get rid of this abs light but im still unsure how to exactly make sure it stays off. I have an 07 new body style silverado 4x4 that we just put 35" tall tires on and 4.56 gears. How can i get the abs light off and the speedo still be accurate? I have posted the original file and the changes ive made for the speedo in the tune file. Thanks guys!!

i had the same problem. I have done a lot of experimenting with this. In the speedo section, the second box under general vss pulses per. Under the ppm you have a value of 93917. Change this value to 128460. I have the same setup as you with the 4.56's and 35's. This is the value that superchips uses when making the same gear and tire change. Ever since I changed to this value, I have not seen the abs and parking brake light. Good luck!

Tuner in Training
    thanks a bunch! ill try that and see what happens.

I have the same exact problem with 30.4" tall wheels & 4:10 rear gears. What's the value I'm looking for to rid of the ABS & brake lights? Thanks!

Cheers ~Mykk

EDIT: Since I recieved my copy of HPT... simply telling the tune 30.4" tall wheels & 4:10 gears I haven't seen the brake or ABS light since.
    Last edited by 04SilveradoMykk; 05-18-2008 at 01:09 PM.