Thread: 2005 whipple supercharger H2

2005 whipple supercharger H2

Can an HP tuners tune help my truck? It is equipped with a whipple S/C and a corsa stainless cat back as well as an AFE cold air .My truck is a dog and as you know whipple sends a diablo sport predator with their s/c but the diablo would not allow the truck to idle it often shut off in traffic so I took it to a speed shop in Florida to dyno tune it and they wound up not using the predator instead they wrote a custom tune but my dyno numbers with the front driveshaft removed are shy of 320 hp and that gain was not worth the 6000.00 I spent to s/c this truck. I need help.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by freytes2004
    Can an HP tuners tune help my truck? It is equipped with a whipple S/C and a corsa stainless cat back as well as an AFE cold air .My truck is a dog and as you know whipple sends a diablo sport predator with their s/c but the diablo would not allow the truck to idle it often shut off in traffic so I took it to a speed shop in Florida to dyno tune it and they wound up not using the predator instead they wrote a custom tune but my dyno numbers with the front driveshaft removed are shy of 320 hp and that gain was not worth the 6000.00 I spent to s/c this truck. I need help.
    HP tuners does not come with a Tune Persay.
    It is a device that allows you access to change many tables and perameters to your liking, and these changes should be made on a Chassis Dyno with proper data logging.

Same dyno I would expect to see around 235 at the tire before the supercharger.

If you are not a Tuner I would suggest you hire a Quality speed shop to Properley tune the vehicle for you or you could damage your engine, that will cost more than 6000.00 to repair.

If it is a 6.0 Hummer I would expect around 375-400 wheel hp when properly tuned providing everything is working as it should.

Don't forget those big tires eat up a lot of power, and if you have an Auto Transfercase you need to find a shop with all wheel drive dyno or your wasting your time and money.

H2 with a Whipple has no power

Thanks for the imfo I apreciate it.