Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CAse learn will not complete

Advanced Tuner
    it would be great if HP would let you know if it worked or not? I never get to rev limiter rpm before the begin button lights up again.. no matter how fast or slow I rev the damn thing! Verry frustrating! 2006 SSR tune E40 4.8L.

ounce I thought maybe I hit the rev limiter before it went back to begin, so I shut off the engine, and turned it back on.. no dice, it is unclear waehter I need to trun the key allway off? My switch is weired came out of a 07 van and it seems to kill igntion and power to the pcm when I switch it off even just the first notch.. anyway would like to know weather it needs to be all the way off or just the igntion off

Tuner in Training
    Would it be safe to say that as long as it didn't say the relearn failed it worked?

Advanced Tuner
    okay finally worked for me! First try with beta release version 2.23 ask bill at hp tuners to send you one!

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by NoGamesLS1 View Post
    Would it be safe to say that as long as it didn't say the relearn failed it worked?
    not sure what you mean, for me it never told me weather it worked or not, just kept getting tps to high displayed on the screen. You have to tun the key of for 15 seconds after you complete the test than turn the key back on and clear the dtc, if it returns right away you didn't do it right, or you need to try beta version 2.23. if the dtc stays out your golden.