Well this is my first time on this particular tuning forum. I am comfortable in the tuning world you could say. I have used about 3 different types of tuning software now. All on different vehicles. Right now I have a few projects, one of which is an 06 'Bu SS 3900/4t65. I also work for a very well known GMPP dealer, maybe some of you have heard of, Scoggin Dickey. I will be using thier HPT to tune a gamut of vehicles, starting with this Bu. So far we have a bunch of plans lined up for it, and I also have my own car that is going along with it, an 02 gagt with mods too numerous to mention. I am looking right now at working on the trans part of the Bu. We will then take a base line dyno at my college, then go from there.
To answer some questions right now, no i cannot hook anyone up right now with any free stuff, discounts or anything else. I can hook up the site with pics of progress, projects and cool LSX, BBC, SBC, custom and other performance stuff from time to time. I guess that is it for now. We are looking at possibly putting this Bu into the Low 14s NA, maybe the high 13s the Comsumer reports shows itll run a 15.3 stock, but around here that will prob turn into a 16 on a good day. Our plans for it are to keep it completely driveable, and by driveable we mean smooth as glass idle, excellent fuel economy, fully working cam phaser, intake tuning valve, torque converter clutch, traction control and full interior, make it limited slip with a 3.41 gear and a 3k stall(just to try the combo), and then go from there with the engine. We may go back up with the stock 3.69 gear or up to the 3.73, who knows. The longest part will be tuning for the different combos. We plan on dynoing it at most of the upgrades to see what will happen, getting a base line first soon. This car, after we are done, will blow the doors off the toyotas, nissans, and mitsus that it went against in the motor trend shootout
http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/...s_pricing.html
and that is just for starters. Then its on to my toy, but that is another story for another time.

BTW the name is John