Thread: Auto not shifting at WOT

Tuner in Training

Auto not shifting at WOT

Had my car tuned a few years ago

Went to the track lastyear for the first time and found out my car would not shift at the top of 1st and 2nd gear

Sounded like it was bouncing off the rev limiter.

I have uploaded my File that was modified called Third Edit which is mine aswell as a file of GeorgesEdited which is a Tune that was fixed by the tuner for another person and most problems were fixed he said.

Would you be able to look at my file and see if you can reconize any things in where i could improve?

I just got my HPT Pro yesterday and have a race this weekend so im limited for time

Thanks for any help
    Last edited by sUiCiDe; 07-05-2008 at 01:01 PM.

Tuner in Training
    Anyone have any ideas?

Since you sent me both your modified file and stock file it has to do with the WOT shift speed fields. Have you changed that yet?

Tuner in Training
    Yes i went ahead and did this for the weekend

Car shifted but had a delay going into 3rd

Also ran a 10.7 in the 1/8th so i have much tuning work to do and so much inexperience

Quote Originally Posted by sUiCiDe
    Yes i went ahead and did this for the weekend

Car shifted but had a delay going into 3rd

Also ran a 10.7 in the 1/8th so i have much tuning work to do and so much inexperience

10.7 in the 1/8 for a auto Z is not bad. Auto Z's do not perform great at the track unless on juice or boosted.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by JMHZ2401 View Post
    10.7 in the 1/8 for a auto Z is not bad. Auto Z's do not perform great at the track unless on juice or boosted.
    bite your tongue lol

my auto Z LD9 was running a 10.0 or 10.1 in the 1/8th mile on Eagle RSA's. i cant find my slips from my runs with my G-Force Sports on but, if the weather holds up, we might find out in a week

and ya, i know i brought this one back from the dead...