Thread: gen v timing table

Tuner in Training

gen v timing table

can somebody please post up either a .txt file or a pic of the Gen V GTP timing tables? I searched here and clubgp and couldnt find it. Thanks.

download an 05 GTP timing table from the repository.

Tuner in Training
    k, got it. thanks.
    Last edited by shoafster; 06-25-2008 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 98gtp
    download an 05 GTP timing table from the repository.
    Hi,
    I am new to this thread and I was looking for this table as well. Where is the repository? Do you have to have an HPT to get to certain parts of this forum to download files??

I'm getting my car custom dyno tuned and the shop is using and HPT.

Thanks in advance
    Jae
    1999 GTP
    XPZ, 1.6 RR's, 2.8-2.6 DUB, Stg 4 Gen III M90, P&P LIM, N*, LQ4, FWI, Stg 3 Heads, ZZP Stg 3 IC , 42.5lb, SLP Headers, 2.5"SLP Catback, Cutsom Tranny, 3.29's, 3500stall, ICCU, LS1M, GMPP Susp, BMR F/R Sways, Next LVL STB, F-boby Brakes

Quote Originally Posted by japslpr
    Hi,
    I am new to this thread and I was looking for this table as well. Where is the repository? Do you have to have an HPT to get to certain parts of this forum to download files??

I'm getting my car custom dyno tuned and the shop is using and HPT.

Thanks in advance
    yes you need to have a HPT licence. but shouldn't matter as if they are dyno tuning the car they should take car of the tuning issues.

Quote Originally Posted by 98gtp
    yes you need to have a HPT licence. but shouldn't matter as if they are dyno tuning the car they should take car of the tuning issues.
    Thanks for the update.

Yeah, they are going to take care of the tuning issues, I just know the gen V tables are a little more aggressive than the 99GTP tables, so I wanted to use them as a starting point.
    Jae
    1999 GTP
    XPZ, 1.6 RR's, 2.8-2.6 DUB, Stg 4 Gen III M90, P&P LIM, N*, LQ4, FWI, Stg 3 Heads, ZZP Stg 3 IC , 42.5lb, SLP Headers, 2.5"SLP Catback, Cutsom Tranny, 3.29's, 3500stall, ICCU, LS1M, GMPP Susp, BMR F/R Sways, Next LVL STB, F-boby Brakes