Thread: when will the next update be?

Potential Tuner

when will the next update be?

I've noticed that many of the tables used by bullydog, efi live and a few others are not covered by hptuners. Will there be an update that will allow us to access them, if so when? I think that a table for defueling and a way of getting more rpms would be nice because it's kind of limited. I also can't seem to find a way of changing the timing. I tried crossing a hot tune from efi live to hp and noticed that i was restricted and they are pretty much two different languages so to say. Thanks

Potential Tuner
    Oh and a way of watching fuel pressure would come in very handy as well as egts and a few others that were mentioned in the thread that has been pinned to the top of the list.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel99ta
    I've noticed that many of the tables used by bullydog, efi live and a few others are not covered by hptuners.
    Like what? With nearly 800 tables & parameters for LBZ/LMM calibrations there can't be that much missing

Maybe they are just labled slighly different in our software than in theirs?
    Last edited by Bill@HPTuners; 06-26-2008 at 10:29 PM.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    i can't find anything to where i can change the timing or after comparing a bullydog tuned truck to a stock duramax, there isn't a whole lot of difference. The fuel pressure readings and egts would be a great advantage.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    EGT's would need to come from an EGT probe, there is no EGT stock on these vehicles. I believe there is a fuel pressure pid already in the software. If there is a specific parameter you are unable to find in our software that you can in the other guy please point it out as I'm confident its probably already in there just under a different name than what they use
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Advanced Tuner
    there is a fuel pressure PID already, egt would be cool. GM should get on that

Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners
    EGT's would need to come from an EGT probe, there is no EGT stock on these vehicles. I believe there is a fuel pressure pid already in the software. If there is a specific parameter you are unable to find in our software that you can in the other guy please point it out as I'm confident its probably already in there just under a different name than what they use

Did you guys make any head way on a trans slip pid?
    2006 LBZ Duramax 4x4 CC SB 2500HD SRW 4x4 LT1 (with extras), Blocked & Fingered, Fumoto drain valve, Keystone Ram Air Good Hood, Banks Ram Air, Access cover & Rhino over the rails, Victory Red.
    33'-0" Dutchman fifthwheel,Tekonsha Voyager Brake Controller

Banks Sixgun with HPTUNERS.