Thread: Thoughts?

Potential Tuner

Thoughts?

Greetings all!

Even though I’ve had my tuning software for a while I still have never had the time to sink my teeth into it. With the help of some super friends in my AV club I have come up with the attached tune.

Right now I’m just looking for some feedback (from the experts) on what I should be focusing on changing. I know one area are my VE tables. I hope to have that in order before this fall. Anything thing else look alarming.

Thanks in advance
    Loggie

Can you post a scan log as well?
    Always Support Our Troops!

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by EC_Tune
    Can you post a scan log as well?

sure

here are two at the track

Make sure you are running in Speed Density mode if you are tuning the VE table. Set the P0103 code to MIL on First Error and set the MAF Fail Frequency to 0 Hz. Looks like you are in MAF mode.

Timing is apparently conservative enough for the airflow you are running on the first log (2nd run) (no KR! ).

At frames 355 - 369 on the first log (2nd run), you go leaner than 14.7 AFR at WOT!! Not good. Might want to up the fuel jet on the N20 kit if you have one. Otherwise you will have to add a bunch of fuel to the PE table to make up for it.

No wideband data so we don't know what AFR is doing at WOT. Could be 10.0 AFR or 14.4 AFR. No way to tell without a wideband.

On log 2 (5th run) you are over revving in 2nd gear - frame 316 -as the ETC is closing down on you. Might want to change shift points or not shift manually.

Overall, you need to work on the fueling part first.
    Always Support Our Troops!

Potential Tuner
    Thanks! I'll start playing with the tables and see what I get.