Thread: 4 channel, 3 channel difference?

4 channel, 3 channel difference?

Is there a difference with 3 channel and 4 channel abs tunes like different ppm or anything? For some odd reason when i am at a complete dead stop for a few seconds the low trac light will come on and my gas pedal wont push down until the light goes off. I just replaced the front passenger side hub because it finally after a year threw a code for it but it is still acting up but just with no code now!

The reason for my question is that i swapped a auto in from a 6 speed and it seems like ever since i have been having this problem. I took my comp. to the dealer at the time of the swap and they just flashed my computer with a same year model car but just with a automatic tune instead of the 6 speed. Wires look good and everything else that i can find so now i am at a lost! Thanks in advance!

Might be the pulses per rev on the trans. The M6 uses a different pulse per rev than the auto. ABS computer probably needs to be flashed as an "auto" as well.
    Always Support Our Troops!

Pulses are set to 40 and i didn't know it was possible to flash the abs computer. Ill have to check into that.

That would be a GM Tech2 reflash most likely. The other issue may be the trans revs/mile are off and throwing the ABS into a tizzy. Use the spreadsheet in the stickies in this forum to double check everything.
    Always Support Our Troops!