Thread: Modify existing PID's?

Modify existing PID's?

Is it possible to edit or at least view and existing PID? If so, can someone tell me how?
    TIA.
    1997 Regal GS. SLP headers, CAI, cat back. S1X cam, 1.6 RR's, 3.5" pulley, ported S/C, LS1 valve springs.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Our help file is a great place to start http://www.hptuners.com/help/vcm_sca...lays_table.htm

It includes everything from creating custom PID's to how to datalog pid's in your table display, etc.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Thanks Bill, but it doesn't answer my question...which is; can I edit or view and existing PID? Here's my issue. I have a 97 Regal, and the timing is shown as a negative number. I'd like to be able to edit the timing advance PID so it'll show a positive number, short of creating a custom PID.
    1997 Regal GS. SLP headers, CAI, cat back. S1X cam, 1.6 RR's, 3.5" pulley, ported S/C, LS1 valve springs.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    No, its reported as a neg number by the pcm, our help file has a specific writeup on how to create a custom pid so that you see what it would be as a positive.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Ok, thanks.